Saturday, March 14, 2009

Taking Time Off

Hey, everyone! Just like the previous weeks, I've been pretty preoccupied with my upcoming project. Pre-op requirements, meeting with suppliers, coming up with a good menu and doing our sales and marketing kit. Still have not started staff pooling, maybe this coming week. Not really decided on the compensation package yet, which is very important to my future employees. So much work to do, so little time. Target opening date is third week of April. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to move it to a later date if things aren't ready by then.


I've decided to take a breather for awhile. Spend some time with the hubby and our cuddle pup...and maybe harass some contractors a bit (home construction). And get some decent sleep. I haven't been getting my nine hours lately. So much ideas for the business and excitement, I guess. By the way, I am very happy to announce that we now have Internet connection at the townhouse. Finally decided to have it activated, for business (and pleasure), of course. I'm home now having some quiet alone time, the daughter's taking siesta upstairs and I'm waiting for the husband to finish with his "pogi" barber's appointment. Then we are off to Alabang Home Depot and Wilcon to get more construction stuff. When house construction's over, it is gonna be a long while before I set foot on one of those home improvement establishments again.

No comments: