Wednesday, February 9, 2011

To Blog Again

How to blog again? First step is to go to your host site, type in your e-mail address and password. Easy, eh? Ummm... well let's just say, I had to take extra steps to access my account. It's been so long since the last time I logged on to my blogspot account that I could not remember my password! Good thing they have that "Forgot your password?" thingy. Now I'm back and straining my brain cells as to where and how to start again. I guess a big "Hey!" would be good.


HEY! It's been a while. A lot has happened from the time I made my last entry here. I'm good. Family's good. Biz is doing fine, turning 2 this year. Home construction's done, we moved in last year. Home improvement and business projects are in the pipeline, will work on them one at a time. I will be filling you in on the stuff that kept me busy, keeps me busy, and will keep me busy the coming days. It's good to be back :)

No comments: