Monday, February 28, 2011

TGI Monday!

TGI Monday! Yup! Monday is THE day for me, since I started my little business venture more than a year ago. With the hubby leaving for work earlier than usual to avoid Monday traffic to Makati and Bea in school, Monday morning is zen for me. It's just nice and quiet here at the house, not that I do not want them here, I just like to enjoy some quiet time to just sit back, relax, listen to the sound of birds chirping and (occasionally) quietly share my thoughts with others.


Another month went by so fast. Summing it up, it was all about touching base and spending time with family, relatives and friends I have not seen in a while (some I see often). These get-togethers are opportunities to fill ourselves in with the happenings in our lives, reminisce past adventures and misadventures, and stuff ourselves with plate after plate of delectable food. Good for the soul, bad for the body. Gained 6 lbs. this month. But I'm not complaining :)

No comments: