Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Lovely Weekend

Our Valentine’s Day was spent as a family at Alabang Town Center. Just our usual weekend bonding time with the little one, sans the nanny. February 14th is no biggie for us, our Wedding Anniversary on the 16th is a more important event. Actually, since we got married in 2002, I think V Day’s a bummer. Had to pay extra for the flowers at the wedding as the supplier said it’s “Valentine’s”. And more often than not, flowers sold a couple of days after are mostly leftovers. That's what we get for tying the knot two days after February 14. Well, it was Santuario de San Antonio's only free Saturday before March at that time. The hubby wanted to get married before turning 37. The sexy Valentine card and DVD’s Chuck gave me made me smile, though. Now I have all three Resident Evil and Matrix, been waiting for them to go on sale for a long time. Not exactly your usual V Day present, huh? After years of being together, my hubby now knows what works for me.


We were at Riverside Clubhouse in Pasig last Sunday. My friend hosted a Bikini Bottom party for her two kids, Heather (4) and Hans (1). It was a fun-filled afternoon, with lots of food, games, and prizes. Our daughter's dream of dancing with Spongebob has finally been realized. LOL


Bea dancing with Spongebob
Inside a bubble

No comments: