Monday, December 22, 2008

Twilight

When I first heard about the Twilight novels, with the young ones and young once going gaga over it, I was busy reading babycare and toddler discipline books. Now there's the movie adaptation. Our niece sent me a SMS asking if I'd like to watch the movie with her (for bandwagon effect), I said yes, but she's been pretty preoccupied with work lately so we haven't gone to see it yet. Last Saturday, our 11-year old niece, dropped by the house to play and watch High School Musical 3 with the cuddle pup. She asked me if I'd like to watch Twilight with her and I said sure, if she's allowed by her parents to watch it, why not? She went home to get their Twilight DVD and we spent the late afternoon watching it. It wasn't bad. It's something tweens and teenagers would appreciate. It was like Buffy the Vampire Slayer-meets-Underworld. My nieces think Edward Cullen's hot... well, me thinks Dr. Carlisle Cullen (the dad) is sooo hot! But of course, my hubby's hotter! LOL


Photo from MTV.com

No comments: