Friday, November 7, 2008

Architect's Perspective

This is my second post for the day. Meaning? I'm quite excited about this blog thing. Novelty, I guess. Or just eager to share my thoughts and the happenings in my life. Well anyway, I attached here photos of the architect's perspective of our soon-to-be home. Construction is in full swing. We're looking into January or February move in. Just in time for our 7th year wedding anniversary. The husband and I are really excited about this. I will be posting more progress photos soon. We're still undecided though whether to use Autumn Mix Slate or Light Rustic Slate for the accent on the exterior wall. But the architect said either will be perfect for the exterior wall color we chose. For the roof, we'll be using CPAC Monier roof tile in Tropical Tan. Finishing will start pretty soon. Now I've been told that's the hardest part in building a house. I'm just glad that my hubby and I are in sync when it comes to our taste in a lot of things, like our preference for Modern-Contemporary design. Just imagine not wanting the same thing? Oh, boy.






No comments: